This message is from: "Green Valley Farm" <sop...@greenvalleyfarm.com>

Attend Our 2011 MIDWEST NFHR EVALUATION

On July 19, 2011, a one day NFHR Evaluation will be held following the MWFHC Show at the Iowa Equestrian Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It will be limited to 20 horses and a $50 deposit will be required to reserve your spot. Conformation tests will start Tuesday, July 19th at 8:00am following a question and answer session at 7:45am. Tentative schedule: Young stock will be first, followed by geldings, stallions and then mares. Performance tests will start as soon as the conformation tests are completed. Probable order: riding, driving, and draft. A final schedule and exhibitor packet will be emailed to all participants after entries close. If you have scheduling needs or questions, please contact Sophie Fiedler. For an entry form and Evaluation packet, please go to www.nfhr.com and click on Evaluation Program or Calendar of Events.

Also don't forget about the MWFHC Show on July 16-18, 2011 at the same venue. More information on the show can be found on www.mwfhc.org

NFHR Evaluations are open to the public and are our premiere educational events. Evaluations are an excellent way to learn about our breed. Whether you wish to participate with your Fjord or simply observe the process, you are encouraged to attend.

Sincerely,

Sophie Fiedler & Samantha Poirier
NFHR Evaluation Hosts

sop...@greenvalleyfarm.com