Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 08:55:17 -0500
From: S Sexton <ssext...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Fjord Trailer Size

This message is from: S Sexton <ssext...@hotmail.com> Have you found that
your Fjords need any special requirements when purchasing a horse trailer?
Obviously I won't need to worry about a super tall interior like with a WB,
but wondered about a wider stall size?

Also, has anyone tried a Brenderup or Fautras? These are the lighter model 2
horse size trailers they say you can pull behind an SUV. I've got a Jeep
Liberty and am a bit skeptical about pulling a trailer with horses in it,
but the technical requirements say it would hold and the inertia braking
system replaces electric brakes which are supposed to help support braking
when you have a smaller vehicle pulling. They're pricier trailers (the $15k
range) than a functional old steel/stock trailer, but it means I wouldn't
have to buy a truck which would stretch the budget to buy a truck and
trailer and farm, oh and horse :) too.

Cheers,
Stephanie
Kansas