This message is from: "Debby" <miss.am...@earthlink.net>

I have a almost new lunge cavesson, purchased through a lusitano website,
thinking it would fit my fjord mare Ynde.  I did do measurements and was told
it would I think.  The nose piece is hard metal shaped like a “u” and
covered with thick leather.  The whole thing is too small to have over a
bridle, which is what I purchased it for.
If anyone is interested and/or knows of one that would fit over a fjords head.
Ynde hasn’t the small petite head like her mom.  Mom is 13.2 and Ynde is
14.2, not that that makes any difference.
I just want to be able to lunge her some with side reins but attach the lunge
line to a top ring in the cavesson, I don’t even need rings on the sides.
I’d had a really nice heavy nylon with good thick fleece at the nose and the
poll, was small pony size, but can’t find anything like that.  Most of the
nylon ones seem to be pretty thin and lightweight, like they’d not hold up
for long.
thanks.
Debby in Tx