This message is from: mabo...@aol.com

Greetings to the List,

I'm happy to confirm that there will be a one-day Evaluation on 7/14 at Frying
Pan Park in Herndon, VA.  We have participants coming from NJ, PA, WV, MD, VA,
NC and DC.  We'll be doing conformation as well as performance tests (every
discipline except Western riding).  As so many of you know, Evaluations are
open to the public and are a terrific educational experience.  Please let me
know if you want further information on the NFHR Virginia Evaluation.  We hope
to see many Fjord owners and fans there.

After the Evaluation we are holding the Mid Atlantic Small Draft Horse
Festival (http://www.masdhf.com) at Frying Pan Park on 7/16-17.  Unlike the
Midwest, we don't have nearly the number of Fjords to support a breed show.  I
wish, but we are not there yet.  We tried for a few years and decided we would
expand to include Gypsies, Haflingers, Drum, Fell, Dale and other small draft
breeds.  It goes without saying that Fjords will be well represented.  I am
expecting that the Fjords will do very well, too.  If you are interested in
coming, with or without a horse, just go to our web site for information or
send me an email.

Margaret Bogie
Ironwood Farm
Rixeyville, VA

***We have some very nice Fjords for sale (our own or consignments) at all
skill levels from young stock to experienced dressage and eventing horses.  Go
to www.ironwood-farm.com for more information.  All the riding horses will be
at the Evaluation or show.***