From: S K <windyacre...@yahoo.com>
To:
"fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday,
July 26, 2011 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: Truck and trailer

This message is from: S
K <windyacre...@yahoo.com>

This horse trailer is in Fla?

From: Robin
Churchill <rbc...@yahoo.com>
To:
"fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com"
<fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday,
July 26, 2011 6:27 AM
Subject:
Truck and trailer

This message is from: Robin
Churchill <rbc...@yahoo.com>
If anyone is in the market for a truck and/or
trailer, there was a
nice-looking four-star two horse bumper pull and an F-150
with 42K miles on it
for sale on craigslist here. The woman said she was
getting out of horses so
she was selling them. She was asking 9k for the
trailer and  15.5k  for the
truck but probably is negotiable. I have a
four-star and they are good
trailers. Just thought I would mention it. If
anyone is interested, e-mail me
privately and I can send you the listing
Robin in Florida where it is
certainly stinkin hot, muggy and miserable--did I
mention buggy?

Important
FjordHorse List Links:
Subscription Management: