This message is from: Kathleen Prince <kathl...@pookiebros.com>

That is so frightening. Has she used a psyllium product w/them to
routinely remove sand? A lot of the ones marketed for horses do not
work well, my vet & I have tested them out in glasses of water, they
clump up not gel like supposed to. When mine were on a dry lot I
"sanded" them monthly. We've been on a grass pasture the past couple
years and I haven't been doing it but now I'm worried I should. I am
in FL so there is sand no matter where you are. So sorry for her loss.
--
Kathleen Prince
kathl...@pookiebros.com

Pookie Bros. Pet Sitting