This message is from: Kathleen Prince <kathl...@pookiebros.com>

My girls have an excellent barefoot trimmer. I went thru some rough
patches when I first got my mare because I found a gal who was using
a very severe method on them. My horses finally convinced me we
needed someone else. Vince has been trimming them for a year now and
their feet are awesome. No more ouchies. I have an excellent article
a friend wrote on the difference between a barefoot & a pasture trim
if you would like me to forward it to you.
--
Kathleen Prince
kathl...@pookiebros.com

Pookie Bros. Pet Sitting