This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

What kind of boots are you getting?  I ask because I want to see you succeed.
In general, my take is that you can have easy on, but boots that require
diligent attention to trimming, and are likely to be outgrown if you go six
weeks between trims (easyboot gloves and Renegades) or not so easy on, and a
boot that fits a wide range of foot sizes (Easyboot Epics and others).

An exception to that rule may be the new easyboot Trail boot, which is supposed
to be easy on, and require no special trim and it is cheaper than the others.
Not for really long rides though, and probably not as durable.  You might
consider them.  See http://www.easyboottrail.com/

Gail
i love my farrier. he's working his butt off trying to get oz
comfortable again. i think, however, it's time to dump the shoes and
give it a try. i promise to get boots and not whine if he's ouchy for
a while.

laurie and oz, the best pony at the barn, and also the hairiest with
winter hair starting already!!!