This message is from: Susan Giargiari <felicityfjo...@live.com>

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Sweet Old Man, Bjarne, Jean. He certainly
is at the end of the Rainbow Bridge with a lot of good company......Sunday,
Saskia, Rosita, Dena, Kezar, and many more of our loved Fjords....there's a
whole herd of them to great him....who knows...maybe he will be the Boss Man
of the Rainbow Bridge!!  You are in my thoughts and prayers...Sue g.