From: "Debra Bridges" <acorncor...@msn.com>
To: "Beth Merrill" <divingduoandcor...@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 9:40:17 PM
Subject: How did you do it?

About a year ago I sent an introduction to the Fjord list and everyone was so
nice and after all the fanfare was done I sent a thank-you.  It never posted
to the list so I sent another one and that did not go through either.  I just
gave up in frustration :)  What address did you use that was successful?  I
loved your post about Soph standing in the rain and snow.  My two bums spent
the day rolling in the mud, they looked like orphans this afternoon, naughty
boys!  Brushing all that mud is going to be fun LOL