 From: Linda Lewis
Taylor <tayima...@comcast.net>
To: fjordhorse-dig...@angus.mystery.com
Sent:
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:54 PM
Subject: stroke

This message is from:
Linda Lewis Taylor <tayima...@comcast.net>

upon returning from a lovely tour
of croatia i had a stroke at my motel near san francisco9 oct.  was in  rehab
facilities until last friday 6 jan when i came home to several weeks of home
health care followed by outpatient therpy my dear friend anita is here from
seattle to help me in this initial stage of my recoveryi'm  looking forward to
aspeedy recovery. yesterdayanita drove me down to  van sickles to sy anita
took me down tsee  my beloved littlefjordhorse,  what a treat.  can't wait to
be able to drive her again

Important FjordHorse List Links:
Subscription
Management: http://tinyurl.com/5msa7e