This message is from: jadeb...@aol.com

The only thing I regret about my time as a Fjordhorse owner is that it
didn't start soon enough.  And it would have too except that I didn't know they
could be had in North America until about 14 years ago when Jon and Nancy
Roemer brought Moenar to the Metamora show where my friend spotted them.  I'd
seen a pair of Fjords in Germany about 40 years earlier and had been talking
about them off and on for about that long so Rena ran down and got their
address.  I drove to Dover OH with a trailer behind me...I just KNEW the pony
of my dreams would be there.  And there he was...a yearling Braveheart!  I
have never looked back nor gazed with envy at another breed since.  He (and
later Bogie) have been perfect for me.  I'm about a C/C- rider and an old
lady to boot and both of them take wonderful care of me.  Even BH who, among
Fjordhorses would be considered a forward and busy pony, looks out for me,
compensates for my shortcomings and still manages to look pretty good both in
competition and strolling around the neighborhood at home.  I'm having a
great time and so will you!  As has already been said...happy pony shopping!

Kay Van Natta
and Braveheart, the Wonder Pony
and Bogie, the Love Pony and one who truly appreciates a fine carrot