This message is from: Me Kint <me.k...@yahoo.com>

I think many of you say it very well, a fjord is a wonderful breed, but they
are a horse!  Individuals vary in temperament, but as a whole most are very
friendly.  I have had some of my worst accidents on fjords, but I don't fear my
fjords because there usually was a good reason for the accident, I figured it
out and then dealt with and solved the problem.  Not like with an overly
spirited TB that was too much horse for me that dumped me more times than I
care to remember.  But I love what Clinton Anderson says, "of all domesticated
animals, horses have the fastest reaction time!". I am sure many of us have
experienced this first hand.  This includes Fjords, even drafty, laid back,
lazy specimens!   I remember this in working with mine and while riding/working
with my two I continually read them.  This is just a good practice in general
in working with any horse! The older I get the more I learn,  I don't know how
I got by with so few accidents in my early years!