This message is from: Mary Nelson <maryn...@hotmail.com>

My name is Mary, and I just bought a mare from Bob and Sally Kjorsvig.  I live
in northeast Nebraska, and I was hoping to find some other Fjord people.  I
have 3 Quarter Horses as well and 5 dogs.  I'm trying to get the mare driving
again.  It has probably been a year since she was driven.  I need some help
getting her going again.  She has been ground-driven, but I need a bigger
bridle, some parts missing from my harness needed for driving single safely,
and a single horse cart/wagon to get her started.