From: Marie <countrydreamingspi...@yahoo.com>
To: fjordhorse <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 6, 2012 5:40 pm
Subject: Tripping in Fjord horses

This message is from: Marie  <countrydreamingspi...@yahoo.com>

i all
as anyone here had a problem with their horses tripping or stumbling?
y gelding Sam occasionally stumbles when being ridden and when being worked in
and.
t is scary and frustrating. He seems to trip mostly at the walk, but once in a
hile at the trot.
 have been trimming his hooves.myself for the past two years, but am planning
n having a professional out to evaluate his hoof balance.
 also plan on working on his overall strength and fitness, as I believe that
is
robably playing a role on the tripping.
 would greatly appreciate any input and to hear if anyone else has dealt with
his problem on any of their horses, as well as solutions they found.
hank you
arie (and Samsun) from Long Island
ent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
Important FjordHorse List Links: