This message is from: "jerryfriz" <jfri...@comcast.net>

This message is from: "Debby" <miss.am...@earthlink.net>

Its been brought to my attention that my posts are hard to read as I have some characters show up at different places. I think its at apostrophes, things
like that, maybe commas?  punctuation?
If youâ?Tre seeing it, like at that youâ?Tre, please let me know.  If not
please let me know.

Hi Debby,and all,
I am still getting the funny characters, and I am on a different machine now, this one has Vista for the operating system, So both my machines, [Win7, and Vista] see it. I am using IE 9 on both, I could try Firefox, to see if that makes a differance. I saw this a couple years ago, think on another list though, don't remember the details .

Jerry in NW Wa.

PS, Thanks Steve for the reminder to trim posts, I usually just delete the ones that are not trimmed as to much time is spent trying to figure it out for me