This message is from: laurie with <livingi...@q.com>

hi, all. i am a board member of the western dressage association of minnesota,
an official affiliate of the national organization. sue plain has asked us to
do a demonstration and presentation of what western dressage is.

i had planned to use oz, but he has been lame on and off for some time, and i
am not sure he will be sound by then. i am just checking to see if anyone who
is coming here to minnesota for the forum might be bringing a horse and would
be willing to ride a western saddle and help us show what we are about. oz has
done it for ages, since i always ride western but use my dressage lesson
training to make him move better within himself.

i am contacting people i know here, but thought perhaps someone else might be
willing to help us out. since we are a fjord organization, having a fjord to
discuss it with is probably what we want.

many thanks. hope to see a lot of you here in minnesota in a few weeks.

laurie, and oz, who is shedding his long coat, and growing out his clipped
hair. pretty soon they will meet in the middle and he will look normal again.
he has lost some weight and is looking good, but we are still having feet
problems.