Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:06 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Feed for obese Fjord

This message is from: <fjo...@nwgamebirds.com>

A friend just got a very obese 18 year old Fjord mare who has been standing
around in a pasture for the past couple years.  What feeding regimen do you
folks that have had experience with this recommend?

She's giving her light exercise but is afraid to do a lot because the mare
is SO obese.

Taffy in sunny eastern WA where we will begin baling 1st hay cutting
tomorrow!

FH-L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky94l