This message is from: Vicki Johnston <vjohn...@bellsouth.net>

Check out the Yahoo group at:

My curly was on dexamethasone for about 10 years before I discovered this
group.  I am following their recommended protocol for MSM and blue green algae
(I am using E3AFA for horses and it is expensive but goes a very long way).  I
was able to take him off the dexamethasone.

I always soak hay for at least one hour and 2 hours is better.  It will get the
dust out of the hay which is a major irritant and trigger.  I put it in bags,
so that it is not picking up dirt or dust after that.  I recommend Nibblenet
slow feeder hay bags by Thin Air Canvas, and I recommend the smallest mesh if
you are feeding grass hay.  They have a bag that flips from 1 1/2 inch on one
side to 1 inch on the other side.  You can get them used to the bag with the 1
1/2 inch side and then use the 1 inch.  The two inch is too big for a grass hay
in my opinion.

Good luck, and I really recommend the Yahoo Group.  The administrator is very
helpful.

Vicki
Mims, FL