This message is from: Corinne and Scott Logan <willowsedgef...@msn.com>

Hello all!
For those new or those who forgot, we do offer free, photo ads of registered
Norwegian Fjords on our website. Recently, our website topped 10,000 hits in
one month with the number one page being the Fjord horses for sale! People
specifically looking for our amazing, Fjord horses. :-)
If you have a Fjord for sale, you can take a look at our page at :
http://www.willowsedgefarm.com/fjord-horses-for-sale.html or if you have one
to list, you can go directly to:
http://www.willowsedgefarm.com/sales-listing.html.
As a related note, we bought a Fjord mare recently who was diagnosed with
Pemphygus Dermatitis shortly after we purchased her. She is now weaned off the
meds and seems to be holding fine. Sweet personality, but not going to be
suitable for a breeding program.  The number one reason we purchased her.  She
is trained to ride - actually likes to canter! - and is trained for ground
driving as well. If you know of someone looking for a very inexpensive Fjord
or a non-profit that would like a donation (she would be a suitable candidate
for therapy, but comes with the diagnosis), please contact us.
Enjoying the sunshine in the Idaho desert,

Corinne Logan
Willows Edge Farm
Boise/Kuna, Idaho
www.willowsedgefarm.com