This message is from: Sarah Donchi <sdon...@yahoo.com>

Hello Alaska fjord peeps!

I'm just passing along this super little fjord
gelding for sale up here. Follow the craigslist post to contact his current
owners. I used to own him, and I can provide more information and pictures
also. The ad doesn't really do him justice - he rides English/Western, drives
single or double, and packs. Rides out by himself, leads across bridges and
rivers, doesn't spook, has pulled farm implements and done parades. With
consistent riding he is fine with beginners. I would buy him back if I thought
I could use him enough, but I have a full barn now and a new business. I
originally purchased him because he needed to be rescued, and he came around
so nicely that I hated to sell him, but ultimately he is too small for us and
one too many horses. He is 15 now, but as far as I know has never been abused
or overworked, so he should have another 15 years of good use.  Thanks for
looking!

 http://kenai.craigslist.org/grd/3064106082.html

Sarah
Kenai,