This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

I too will miss Chip; he was a wonderful warm human with a great sense of
humor who dearly loved his horses. To reminisce:
 When I showed my stallion for the 1st time at Libby in the stallion halter
class we were all "spit & polish"...then, Chip & Rusten entered the ring. Chip
was wearing jeans and a flannel shirt w/ his sleeves rolled up and Rusten was
in a Norwegian style halter that was badly in need of cleaning, and his coat
had visible manure stains on it, yet they ended up placing1st!
I was really young back then and my ego was a bit bruised, but the more I paid
attention to Rusten, the more I really liked him. Later on in the show I
learned Chip had literally just come home from his fishing boat the day before
the class and didn't have the time to get his horses show ready, in fact he
also was in charge of bring the truckload of 50# sacks of grain for the weight
pull. The guy was really likeable and warm -  I'll miss you Mr Lamb!

And Ron, you will find this really ironic. Soon the Exxon 'Valdez' will be
laid to rest:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-30/exxon-valdez-allowed-entry-into-indi
a-shipbreaking-yard.html

:: Karen McCarthy :: Great Basin Fjords :: Madras, Oregon ::

> From: sunw...@jrcda.com
> Subject: Chip lost, Exon won!
> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:37:16 -0600
> To: fjordhorse-dig...@angus.mystery.com
>
> This message is from: Ron Dayton <sunw...@jrcda.com>
>

> Well, it looks like Exon won. We lost our dear friend Chip Lam. What a
shame, Exon thought if they stalled the settlement long enough the fisherman
would all die off and they would be off the hook, well I guess it worked. I
hope those Exon officials can sleep at night. They have destroyed families and
lives because of their sloppy operation and their lack of compassion for all
the fisherman who lost their livelihood. God will punish them some day. Rest
in peace Chip, You are in a better place now. I hope all the Exon folks go the
other way. RD