This message is from: Rose or Murph <roseormu...@ywave.com>

Time sure flies, i had to clip my mare on Friday. I was thinking her coat was
early, until I remembered I had to clip this time last year, once a month, in
to November. My mare seems to love to be clipped. When I hit her itchy spots
her lips and head get going.

She stayed much cooler during our last two rides after her clip.

My summer has been a fun one, filled with many hours of riding. I hope to get
more nice days in to september and October.  My goal is to keep riding
throughout the winter months, which is much harder once the temps drop and the
rain comes. My mare seems to love cold weather, not a surprise there

. All the hours I have spent with my mare has been such a learning experience
for me as to what exactly makes my horse tic. Her  personality has really
blossomed as she has matured in to a very confident, steady horse. She is not
one who plops along, but always has energy to spare. She is the first horse I
have had that has a serious accelerator.

Happy trails everyone and enjoy your horses.

Rosemary and Snowys Farra in Roy, wa.