This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

And I have pictures of that CDE!  I think that was in 1992, Orville had a
four-up
with Anvil's Regin and Anvil's Rider, got stuck around a tree as I remember,
I'll
have to post the pics on Facebook or something.

What I remember about that year is that while I was in Montana and Idaho it had
snowed at home in Fairbanks,AK with leaves still on the trees, 11 inches of
snow,
earliest ever, power out for a week when I got home. And the early snow never
left.....till spring!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where the fall colors are gorgeous and temps about
60.