This message is from: Me Kint <me.k...@yahoo.com>

Debby I agree with you too.  I'm not interested in breeding but I am grateful
that there are breeders out there who are discerning & wish to maintain quality
in our Fjord breed.  If you want to buy a cross breed, there is a lot out there
of just about any and everything that is crossbred.  I personally take pride in
the fact that my chosen breed is so pure & that cross breeding isn't allowed.
As far as European breeding of ponies, warmbloods ,etc ( German Riding Pony) is
concerned, they are far ahead of us and always will be because they don't have
the ACLU and people who can & will do it "my way"!  They are organized, have a
system, know their genetics, bloodlines, a judging system that determines
whether a horse or pony can be used for breeding.  Because America is America
we will never have such a system in place.  We have to depend on a few
responsible, knowledgable breeders.
Mary

>From Mary's iPad

PLEASE REMOVE ALL E-MAIL ADDRESSES BEFORE SENDING  OR FORWARDING THIS  EMAIL.