This message is from: Karen Keith <kkke...@hotmail.com>

Are there any Fjord folks in or around Rhinelander, WI?  There is a new Fjord
owner in the area who got a young (4yo) gelding (not yet registered) from a
rescue organization, along with a mule.  New owner has chosen clicker
training.  She is new to horses but has background in CT with dogs.  She has
described behaviours of the Fjord which sound pretty normal for a bright,
take-charge kind of horse personality.  Kind of like a border collie, but the
trouble is the personality is a bit overwhelming in a thousand pound package.
The mule does not seem to be any problem for her, just the Fjord.

Is there anyone in the area knowledgeable of the amazing Fjord mind who may be
able to give some advice?  I'm a little concerned that this gelding may end up
labeled as a "bad" or sent to a trainer who may rough him up, or back in a
rescue situation without some guidance.

You can contact me off list and I'll link you up.  I know there are plenty of
Fjordies in Wisconsin, but when I looked up Rhinelander on the map, it seems
to be way up in the back of beyond.  I hope there's someone nearish.

Karen Keith, No. VA