This message is from: "Teressa" <tere...@kodiakfishco.com>

Hello all fjord lovers out there.  Searching for a great Christmas present?
I was just booking my flight to Denver for the NFHR meeting on January 25
and plan to be there earlier that week to catch the two performances by the
Fjord Quadrille in the Evening of Dancing Horses and also to experience the
National Western Stock Show in Denver.

Now get this!  Tickets from Seattle to Denver for those dates less than $75
each way!!!!!!!

And I hear the Stock Show is not to be missed.  Every kind of stock you can
imagine, clinics, demos and hundreds of vendors!!!!

My friend in middle Tennessee also got a great deal on her airfare.

Face it.  The weather will be lousy almost everywhere and you can get both a
shopping and fjord fix at the same time.

Sorry for all the exclamation points.  I am so psyched about the ticket
prices.  What a great gift to yourself or your fjord (or any other horse for
that matter) loving spouse.

Teressa in miserable NW Washington.