This message is from: LISA LOVETT <antietamf...@dishmail.net>

Hello,

Please proof this and I will send it out tomorrow. Thanks!

Lisa
*MWFHC Tidbits*

*Spring Meeting*
 **
This is a gentle reminder that time is running out to make your
reservations for the Spring Meeting held in Madison, WI, April 19-21st.
Friday, April 19th will be the Social Time will be held at the Quality Inn
& Suites. The hotel will only hold the block of rooms until March 21st. So,
please, if you have not done so already, make your reservations soon. The
phone number for the hotel is: 608-274-7200. Reservations must be made
for the Social Time (appetizers and desserts) by March 21st as well. Dinner
is $15. Please contact Bob Long at lvgfa...@gmail.com

Our meeting is being held in conjunction with the Midwest Horse Fair. This
should be a very fun event with LOTS to see and do. Please join us for a
great time with friends and Fjords. What could be better?!

*Hospitality Booth*

In hopes of getting a lot of names of people in the service, we are opening
it up to members of the NFHR, not just the MWFHC. Calling all members who
have served or are currently serving in the military, or who have family
members who were or are serving in the military, I need your help for the
hospitality booth I am presenting at the Midwest Horse Fair in Madison, WI.
It will be held the weekend of April 19 - 21, 2013. The horse fair has a
theme each year and this year it is: "Heroes & Horses". Our group decided
to honor our service men and women by having a "wall of honor" dedicated to
them. I am asking everyone to send me: your name, military person's name,
rank, branch of service, what war served in, and a photo in uniform. Please
send what information you have. *You do not have to send all of this, as I
know we don't all have photos, rank, etc.* Just the names will do, if that
is what you have. I would love to cover our wall with names to honor!

The Midwest Horse Fair is *the* largest horse fair in the Midwest. Member
of the Midwest Fjord Horse Club put on breed demos and host a hospitality
stall at the Horse Fair every year. This is a great way to give thousands
of people exposure to our wonderful Fjords! This year Horse Fair is very
special not only because we are honoring those who served our country, but
also the Midwest Fjord Horse Club will be having our annual "winter"
meeting in conjunction with the fair. What a great opportunity for our
members to share with the public the many reasons why they  should become
proud owners of a Norwegian Fjord Horse!

Please send your military information to me at: fjordjoc...@yahoo.com, or
mail to: Joni Griffin, W182 N8437 Bryn Mawr Court, Menomonee Falls, WI
53051. See you at the fair!

Joni Griffin

*T-Shirts*
**
Purchase a $10.00 "Fjord Incation" t-shirt to wear at the Fair. What a
great way to show your support for this amazing breed!

*Breed Demonstration*

The Fjords will be stalled in barn 3 this year. Stop by and say "Hello".
Also, please watch the Fjords put on a demo in the Coliseum. The times are
Friday at 4:40 and Saturday at 3:50.