From: Steve McIlree <st...@carriagehorse.com>
To: FH-L <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tue, April 9, 2013 10:10:28 AM
Subject: Spamming the List

This message is from: Steve McIlree <st...@carriagehorse.com>

In the past couple days there have been a couple instances of people
sending non-Fjord related messages to the List. This is to put everyone on
notice that those who do so from now on will have their subscriptions
canceled immediately.

--
Steve
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought