This message is from: "Mary Ofjord" <ma...@boreal.org>

What you said is very true.  And don't get me wrong, I've had some bad
actors with a couple of my Fjords, but I believe they had my number and had
people figured out.  Some of them I get along famously with, and there are
others that I/we can't get a connection no matter what I do.  And I'm sure
we've all heard about someone selling an animal they didn't click with, only
to have the next owner find the horse of a lifetime.  It's happened to me.

And yes, I've ridden a spooky Fjord, and I still have her, but as my
confidence and skill level increased the spooks mostly have disappeared.
She still might try and look though! :-)

Mary Ofjord
North Coast Services, LLC
218-387-1879

 Mary, I guess you have been lucky..........but I think sometimes they
require more finesse to train than other breeds because in my opinion, they
tend to be pretty smart and more invested in their relationship with the
handler.

Robin in Florida