This message is from: Frederick Pack <friendlyfred2...@gmail.com>

I have had many times, since I lost my wife, where I stopped in the middle
of a pasture....daydreaming and reminiscing (and feeling blue)...when from
behind, one of my gals would come up quietly...give me a kiss and lay their
great heads on my shoulder.....ever so gently.

What a great comfort.....unconditional love given from earned trust.

Fred

--
Fred Pack
Packs Peak Stables