This message is from: Me Kint <me.k...@yahoo.com>

>From Mary's iPad

PLEASE REMOVE ALL E-MAIL ADDRESSES BEFORE SENDING  OR FORWARDING THIS  EMAIL.

Begin forwarded message:

> We have a BrenderUp trailer & a Ram 2500 Diesel.  We don't even know we are
> pulling a trailer with this truck. The trailer has inertia brakes which are
> no comparison to electric brakes. I don't know if any other companies have
> this type of trailer brakes....they are far superior plus you don't have to
> have a special system in your truck. (We've had electric brakes trailer in
> the past).  We don't have the full size bed  & the shorter bed has been very
> adequate.  We can get our Running Brook cart in if you want to go into
> driving.  We have the extended cab & our truck seats 6 which we need when
> daughter & grand kids come to visit.  We have the usual power steering,
> brakes, AC, radio, CD player, power mirrors--but not high end, cloth seats.
> We have chrome bumpers which for durability is important.  We also have 4 x 4
> which we need because of our dirt roads can be a problem in the winter & wet
> muddy roads.  No problems with the truck so far. Purchased  new in 2005, have
> about !
 80,000 miles.  This truck has electrical hook up trailer ready. Different
trailers have different plugs. You may need an adaptor or change your plug.  It
is a must to have a proper heavy duty radiator/transmission system. We have a
friend who pulled a trailer (RV) with a 1500 ram & had trouble with over
heating of his system on a long haul (not flat roads).