This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

I am not sure Linda was actually going to take a horse.  It sounded like maybe
they were just travelling with a LQ trailer.  But if not, I too recommend
starting in the early, early morning or after dark.  Makes it not as easy to
load horses in the dark. In a dry climate, I have thought of hozing down the
shavings in the trailer.  I make certain there are shavings so the heat from
the road is insulated from the horse compartment as much as possible.

I have transported a lot of horses on long distance trip in different types of
trailers...  Curt

I can't imagine safely transporting a horse in this kind of heat, unless the
trailer is air-conditioned.