This message is from: Robin Churchill <rbc...@yahoo.com>

I have used Hugs, Weatherbeeta, Rambo,  Shires and Dover's Rider's
International brand. I think that choosing one with a gusseted shoulder can be
helpful. Some sheets/blankets seem to be cut too big or too low so they want
to creep down on the shoulders, some are too small in the shoulders and some
are too long or short. There are brands that have ones made for bigger bodied
horses. If you are going to be using them a lot then the ones you adjust and
then clip rather than buckle make things easier.

Robin in SW Florida now
officially known as "The Big Swamp"