This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

One thing you may want to try to alleviate some of the immediate problem is
to put up slow feeders that are a reasonable distance apart from each
other.  While it will not stop the sexually driven aggression, it should
allow her to get something to eat.  And it will ultimately help the
geldings get along with each other.   I was one who responded to a
speculation that you were associated with a horse rescue, but I did further
research shortly thereafter and reposted to the list that your e-mail was
not the same.  I do apologize for not doing that research immediately.