This message is from: "marcy" <bry...@together.net>

I have a collection of Fjord Heralds going back to the first issue, Autumn
1986. Including all 16 pages of the hand typed black & white first Herald.
There are articles & photos of early Fjord owners & breeders and articles &
photos of the first Fjord shows in Woodstock & Blue Earth.

This is some great NFHR history. It would be wonderful if the NFHR has a
place to store this historical documentation.

If interested, please get in touch, & I'll mail on.

I also have videos of Fjord performances @ Equitana USA, in KY 1996 & other
years, & vids of  early Fjord evaluations with Bob von Bon & Jon Hegdal.

I'm looking to package them up & move them on to someone interested in
preserving early Fjord in the United States history.

Marcy Baer
Briar Hill Farm
25 years of breeding, training and loving Fjords