This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <ursu...@gmail.com>

  Trinity Fjords have two matching white dun healthy fillies for sale. One
filly is probably the best we have ever produced in 25 years, and the other
is not too far behind.

Sire is, Bastian Von Oderhoff imported from Germany, and Dams are Penfryd's
Rayetta, and Lila. They are all NFHR Registered. Fillies NFHR Registration
is in process.

If I could sell the two together, I would take 10% off the asking prices.
Think about it and in 2014 contact me for pictures and prices.

I will deliver across the border and to neighbouring States for border and
travel costs. They are presently in halter and tarp training by myself and
our grandaughter Molly Jensen, who has that special touch with animals and
is doing a good job.

Brian Jensen