This message is from: Julia Webb <jemw...@hotmail.com>

I'm curious as to why they would have separated the group as part of the
normal routine.

As you say, the horses would band together... separation would (in my mind, at
least) be more likely to cause a problem, especially at the end when they've
worked together throughout the route.  Regardless, good for you, Teressa!

-Julia Webb
Cheney, KS