This message is from: Kay Van Natta <jadeb...@aol.com>

     And it IS difficult to do a lot of sleighing if you're not in a position
to find or create groomed trails.  Like Phil, I've certainly got enough winter,
but the public roads are my driving venue and the county isn't interested in
making them sleigh-friendly.  Heck...they're not all THAT interested in making
them motor vehicle friendly!
   And, from Loki's point of view, maybe pulling a carriage and pulling a
sleigh aren't as similar as they seem to us.  I know we're always trying to
understand how things look to our ponies but it's  often hard to be sure.  Good
luck!

Kay in MI

Sent from my iPad