This message is from: Kim Manzoni <kim.manz...@yahoo.com>

Titan is hospitalized as well as his BFF Comanche who is now in the next stall
at the hospital. They injested toxins. Closed off all pAstures and stopped all
grains . Could be poisoned feed. Vet is testing for Potomac horse fever and is
treating both for that & sAlmonella. I live next to a chicken farm and they
just cleaned there barns Friday and it was windy toward my horse pastures

Titan is 2.5 and Comanche is 3 yrs old. Susceptible to salmonella

Please pray for them. Titans vitals declined this morning.

Sent from my iPhone