This message is from: Kim Manzoni <kim.manz...@yahoo.com>

Update: All tests have come back negative. They have tested for: Salmonella,
Lyme, Potomac Horse Fever, Coggins and Coronavirus.

I am very happy they are better and that they didnt have anything fatal.
I just wish there was a diagnosis or answer. I dont know what to do differently
or if it was out of my control to begin with - not knowing is frustrating.

But I am so thankful they are home. I missed them, they are very special boys
and add so much character and happiness to my little herd. Thank you all for
the support and prayers.

Kim in MD