From: "teressa Kandianis" <tere...@kodiakfishco.com>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2014 12:04:17 PM
Subject: fjords in the Rose Parade

This message is from: "teressa Kandianis" <tere...@kodiakfishco.com>

Here is a link to all of the televised coverage of our fjord horses in the
Rose Parade. We contracted with a firm in Los Angeles who captured all of
our TV coverage and also added some of their own and showed it in context.
Thanks to all who donated as those donations made it possible for us to get
this DVD. Please note that its use is unrestricted - so anyone may use this
to promote their fjords. Thanks to all of you again. As you can see, the
ponies were the stars.

<http://youtu.be/-SHxwrQ8nPQ> http://youtu.be/-SHxwrQ8nPQ

FH_L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky94l