This message is from: Amy Evers <fjord...@aol.com>

This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

Hmm....the front end on our 1993 F250 has always felt loose.  We did getthe
front end rebuilt recently, so maybe that fixed it, but I know KarenMcCarthy
had an F250 that had a similar front end feel, and I remember hersaying
something about, "they all have it."

Funny... I have a 1992 F250 with the 460. I have NEVER had either steering or
frame problems with it. And, it still gets about 10-12 mpg empty and 8-10
towing. (actually, I got 15.5 mpg on the freeway last weekend running between
70 & 75 miles per hour.  I DO however have a friend that bought a Chevy HD a
couple years ago and after the FIRST TIME towing had issues. took it back to
the dealership and they found that the frame had bent from towing their
gooseneck, on paved roads.