This message is from: Lori Albrough <l...@bluebirdlane.com>

Australia now has access to exciting and important new bloodlines with Knight's Hill Stud's recent importation of frozen semen from the Fjord stallion MOGLY (ster, prestatie).

Australia has a very small population of Fjord horses, so the addition of new bloodlines bringing quality and genetic diversity is very important to the future of the breed in this country.

Last year, Sarah Curry contacted me to see about having Mogly's frozen semen approved for Australia. We've had a lot of experience breeding with frozen from Mogly, and luckily, I live near one of the only accredited facilities in Ontario for freezing semen for international export.

The lengthy process was initiated in October 2013, and we are now expecting our first Mogly foal in Australia!

Sarah's Knight's Hill Stud has exclusive distribution rights to Mogly's frozen semen in Australia.

Mogly was sired by the Federal Premium Stallion Mosby, and is out of the grey States Premium Mare Inka, his dam sire is Illiano. Mogly was approved as a breeding stallion in both Germany and Belgium and was Champion of the Stallion Licensing in Aachen, Germany.

Mogly was imported to Canada in 2007, and is jointly owned by Bluebird Lane Fjords and Kervan Farm Fjords.

For more information and pictures of Mogly, see http://www.bluebirdlane.com/mogly.html

Lori

--
Lori Albrough