This message is from: Kay Van Natta <jadeb...@aol.com>

     My turnout is partially hardwood (oak, maple, hickory, birch and the odd
evergreen), partially apple orchard and partially open field.  They frolic in
the field, stroll around or hide in the hardwoods and hang out under the apple
trees...as you might expect.  I've probably just been lucky but (for the last
38 years) so far, so good.

Kay at Yellow Pony Farm in MI
     (where spring has become a recent possibility)

Sent from my iPad