This message is from: <fofdfjo...@clearwire.net>

Hi Folks,

Spring is here and I’m sure you are all busy brushing hairy beasts along with
a number of other outside projects.

There has been a flurry of Fjord interest lately - don’t know if it is due to
the movie, ‘Frozen’, participation in the Rose Parade or spring is just in
the air?  I have gotten 15 inquiries in the past 2 weeks.

I received a personal invitation to participate again in the Rose Festival
parade in Portland, OR in June.  That parade is second only to the one in
Pasadena.  The last time we rode in that parade, we received the perpetual
trophy for Best Dressed Fancy Group.  I declined.  It was an all night MARATHON
last time just like the parade in Pasadena and I wasn’t sure I was ready to
do that again.

During the Northwest Horse Expo in Albany, Or., a Fjord won The Battle of the
Breeds.  Unfortunately, I don’t know the owner or the trainer.

I recently made a comment to some of my boarders that I’d really like to take
a video of Dusty for posterity.  He is 28 years old now and still going like
the energizer bunny.  I give lessons on him 4 nights a week.  One of my more
talented students recently got 14 lead changes in a row on him.  I’m not sure
I could do as well?.  Anyway, the gals picked up that ball and ran with it  -
soooo, next Saturday they decided to have a video shoot and barn party, weather
permitting.

Happy Fjording,

Gayle Ware

Field of Dreams