This message is from: David MCWethy <4nh...@gmail.com>

I've dug a little deeper, and found a few more books.  All of the first list of
books has sold.

Equine Accupuncture, A Working Manual, by Zidonis, Snow and Soderberg.  Like
new.  New price, $29.95.  My price $18.00 plus 3.99 ship.

"Horse Confirmation, as to soundness and performance".  Ben Green,
veterinarian.   1969.  This is a fundamental book of the horseman's library,
filled with excellent drawings.  New in 1982, $37.50.  Very good condition.
$17.00 plus 3.99

Ben green is worth a mention.  If you haven't read his excellent horse trading
stories, do yourself a favor.  I'm keeping those.

Beating Muscle Injuries for Horses.  Jack Meagher.  $12.95 new.  Price $6.00
plus 3.99.
He was the pioneer of horse massage.

Horse Sense and the Human Heart.  McCormick and McCormick.  Like new.  I
confess, I didn't read it.  $10.95 new.  Price, $3.00 plus 3.99.

Last of the Saddle Tramps. Mesannie Wilkins.  1967.  I read this book before my
drive across the US.  Free to someone who will pay the shipping!  To a good
home.  It's the story of a woman in her 60's who was out of luck in Maine and
her best option was taking off with her horses.

Wheels.  I have two new Buckeye flat hub wheels to fit a Buckeye Cart.  They
are varnished.  I bought them many years back when I was using my Buckeye
daily, and showing occasionally.  I had painted wheels.  I bought these for
showing - change the wheels and show - no cleaning.
I never used them.  They have some minor dings in the varnish, but no damage.
I haven't checked. But am sure the wheel bearing are in the hubs.  Used to be
you could ship these cheaply because of an obscure Postal regulation.  Not sure
if that still works.  I also found my old Buckeye catalog which shows I paid
between $313 and $330 EACH.   That is from a 1992 catalog.  I don't know what
to charge for them. They are beautiful wheels from a master builder.  Email me
your phone number and we can talk about it.

Dave