This message is from: Jane Brackett <donj...@fairpoint.net>

Cushings question.  Geilo, our 21 yr old Fjord has had cushings for a few
years.  We've used a locally compounded pergolide, however his last blood test
showed the highest ATCH levels yet (437).  We have a new vet since our old one
has retired and she suggested we switch to Prascend since she felt the
compounded was inconsistent.  Geilo has been on 1.5 mg but she also lowered his
dosage to 1 mg of the prascend and wants to recheck his levels in a couple of
months.
Have others switched and found the prascend to be more effective at lower
doses?
Thanks
Jane