 From: Caroline Warren
<caroline.war...@att.net>
To: fjordhorse-dig...@angus.mystery.com
Sent:
Thursday, July 3, 2014 8:30 AM
Subject: Fjord in Dressage Today

This
message is from: Caroline Warren <caroline.war...@att.net>

I've subscribed
to Dressage Today for about 8 years now, and finally
they featured a fjord
in their "Clinic" section (p. 28).  Suzanne von
Dietze, the clinician,
wasn't too kind to our breed, saying that
fjords aren't competing at Grand
Prix level and because of their
"short necks" find it difficult to bend at
the poll.  I don't know
whether fjords have been shown at Grand Prix
level--I seem to remember
one that has, but I've seen many fjords that bend
nicely at the poll.

I would like to see more fjords, and other ponies for
that matter,
presented in articles in Dressage today.  The magazine has
good
information but has become rather elitist in my opinion.  I'd like to
know what other fjord owners think about this article, especially
those
active in dressage showing.

Caroline Warren
Chico Ca