This message is from: "Curtis Pierce" <cepi...@yahoo.com>

This is from a friend of mine who is mostly a mini driver, but she had
bought this saddle for her Haflinger. Since her Haflinger is older and often
lame, she has decided to stay with driving.

Western Saddle - it is in like new condition- I only rode it 5-6 times.  It
is a TW specialized saddle, http://www.twsaddlery.com/. New she said they
are 2600 (with a long wait to get it). It has a matching breast collar. It
is 2 sizes wider than a wide tree and can be customized to fit any horse
very easily. It was amazing how freely Wings could move when he had a saddle
that finally really fit him (for the first time in his long life). (And I
have had a broomstick turning the stirrups so it is a little better than a
new saddle in that way!) I also have the matching pad, in black. She will
custom fit it for $149 within 100 miles of her location, Canutillo, Texas. I
would like $2000 for it and I will pay the $149 for the fitting so whoever
buys it really gets the benefit of a perfect fitting saddle. The saddle is
located in Shepherdstown, WV. Contact Janet Olcott at jwo123...@aol.com.

Take care!
Curt Pierce
Mathias, WV